Support our sponsor: Destination Mansfield-Richland County 124 N. Main Street Mansfield 419-525-1300, ext. 26
1. Divisions (The Tournament Directors reserve the right to combine Divisions as needed): Travel Bracket
2. Eligibility (all FIFA rules apply except as shown) Players are eligible for the following age groups: Under 8 Born in 2009 Under 9 Born in 2008 Under 10 Born in 2007 Under 11 Born in 2006 Under 12 Born in 2005 Under 13 Born in 2004 Under 14 Born in 2003
Under 15 Born in 2002
Under 16 Born in 2001
Under 17 Born in 2000
Under 18 Born in 1999 Players may only be rostered on one team per age division No more than 3 carded players on U8-U10 teams and 5 players on U11-U18 teams Up to 18 players may be on a roster on any team ages U13, and U14. Up to 14 players may be on a roster on any team ages U11 and U12. Up to 12 players may be on a roster on any team ages U9 and U10.
Up to 10 players may be on a roster on any team age U8.
3. Guest Players
* A maximum of 4 guest players are permitted on each team. No exceptions. * Guest players must be from the same USSF org. as the team requesting the guest players.
* Guest players for OYSAN must be from OYSAN or have Out of State permission to play from OYSAN. The appropriate paperwork must be completed and presented at check-in or the player in question will not be permitted to play in the tournament. No Exceptions.
Team Check-In Registration and Procedures All teams must be checked in by tournament personnel at mandatory on-line All documentation must be presented as follows: 1. Roster waiver form - Completed and signed by coaches and player parents (2 copies) 2. Player passes (travel teams) or Birth Certificates for recreational teams for every player 3. Team league Fall Roster - (1copy) 4. Medical Release Forms for every player. Forms must be signed by coach and all the parents.
Forms will be carried by a team representative and must be available at the field for each game.
Full payment of tournament fees must be received by the tournament committee PRIOR to team check-in or the team will not be permitted to play in the tournament. All documentation must be presented at the time of check-in as required or the team will not be permitted to play in the tournament. (No refunds after confirmation of the schedules).
4. Non-US Youth Soccer State Association Teams and Players No more than 20% of the teams playing in this tournament can come from Non-Youth Soccer
Affiliations. – this has recently changed, there will not be a rule on the number of outside organizations you can accept. Teams not affiliated with a US Youth Soccer Association must comply with the above guidelines and provide the necessary documentation as noted below. 1. Teams must provide proof of insurance from their member organization. 2. Teams must provide a valid team roster at registration and the roster cannot change during the
tournament. 3. All travel players must have a laminated player pass with picture and date of birth. 4. THERE CAN BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE ABOVE GUIDELINES.5. Formats Group standings will be determined on the following basis. 3 points for a win 1 point for a tie 0 points for a loss6. Uniform Rule * All teams must provide an alternate jersey. In the event of a conflict of jersey colors, the first team listed on the schedule (home team) will change uniforms. * All players must have uniforms with individual numbers listed on the shirt. (no two uniforms will
have the same number). * All players must wear shin guards with socks pulled over the shin guards. * Player's shirts are to be tucked into their shorts. * No metal cleats permitted. * All equipment is subject to approval by the referee.7. Game Playing Time Divisions U8, U9, U10, U11, U12 will play two halves of 25 minutes each. Divisions U13-U18 will play two halves of 30 minutes each. Final round games, at the discretion of the referee may be shortened due to time constraints.
(all overtime periods will be one 5 minute halves (Golden Goal)). If a winner is not produced penalty kicks will follow. The tournament Director and/or referee will have the authority to end any game due to darkness.
This is for the safety of all participants.8. Laws of the Game/Substitutions All games shall be played in accordance with FIFA Laws, except specifically noted by these rules. * Substitutions may only be made with the referee's permission and are to enter the game at the
center line on the bench side of the field. * Before a throw-in by either team as long as the team with possession is subbing too.
Otherwise, the team without possession cannot substitute unless the team throwing the ball into play is subbing as well. This is to prevent teams from stalling. * Before a goal kick by either team. * After a goal is scored by either team * At half time * Any time in case of an injury (one for one)
9. Age Group Requirements/Adjustments
* U8- Size 3 ball; Game format, 5v5* U9-Size 4 ball; Game format, 7v7* U10-Size 4 ball; Game format, 7v7* U11-Size 4 ball; Game format, 9v9
* U12-Size 4 ball; Game format, 9v9
*U13-U18 Size 5 ball; Game format, 11 v 11*
10. Forfeits A maximum 5-minute grace period will be allowed after scheduled kick-off time before a game is awarded to an opponent. Teams failing to field the maximum number of players listed below will forfeit the game. Teams are expected to be ready to start the game on time, possibly with no warm-up time. Failure to complete a match, or a team leaving the playing field of play, will result in forfeit. No team that has forfeited a game will be declared a group winner. If a team forfeits any game, the non-forfeiting team will be awarded 3 points, and the game shall be scored as a 4-0 win in favor of the non-forfeiting team. This score will be the official score in case of goal differential is necessary tiebreaker.
Number of players to avoid a forfeit:
U8 – 3 minimum
U9, and U10 - 5 minimum
U11 and U12 - 6 minimum
U13-U18 - 7 minimum
Players and coaches are expected to conduct themselves within the spirit of the Law, as well as the letter of the Law. Displays of temper dissent by word or action against the opponent or referee, and retaliation of fouls are cause for ejection from the game. Players or coaches receiving a red or two yellow cards will not be permitted to participate in the next scheduled game. Spectators may be asked to leave by the referee or tournament director.
12. Protests Referee decisions are final and are not subject to protest.13. Referees ALL DECISIONS OF THE REFEREE ARE FINAL AND BINDING.14. Inclement Weather Regardless of weather conditions, coaches and their teams MUST appear on the field of play, ready to play
as scheduled. Failure to appear will result in forfeiture of the game. Only referees and/or the Tournament
Directors MAY reduce the length of the game by 50%. Games interrupted in the first half: a. If time permits, play to completion. b. If time permits, play to completion of at least the first half and record the score as complete. c. If the first half cannot be completed, the game will be called a scoreless tie and each team will be
awarded one point. Games interrupted after the first half: a. If time permits, play to completion. b. If time does not permit, the game will be called complete and the score at the time of the interruption
recorded.In any event, games shall not be played past the scheduled start time of the next game due to weather delays.
15. General rules a. The Tournament Committed and the Liederkranz Soccer Club will not be responsible: b. for any expenses incurred by any team or club if the tournament is canceled in whole or part. No
refunds will be made to any participating teams if the tournament directors for any reason cancel a
portion of the tournament in its entirety once tournament play c. has began unless the guaranteed minimum of 3 games is unable to be played. In which case, a refund of
1/3 the team's entrance fee per un-played game will be issued to the affected team or teams. The
tournament will refund a team's entry fee in its entirety if it unable to provide an appropriate age bracket
in which to compete. If indeed the weekend is a total washout due to weather conditions, each team
will only receive the total amount that the team submitted, meaning the team will NOT receive a refund
amount for more than what they paid to enter the tournament based on the amount per game refunded. d. The Tournament Committee reserves the right to decide on all matters pertaining to the tournament and
its judgments are final. e. Alcoholic beverages are to be confined to inside the social club or the patio area of the social club. f. Serious misconduct of coaches, parents or anyone associated with the team can result in disqualification
of the team from the tournament. g. No refunds will be given after confirmation of the team's acceptance.
First and second place individual awards will be presented in each U-10 through U-14 age group to the Winners and Runner-up in each division. "Participation Awards" will be presented to each player on every U-8 team. Competition in the U-8 and younger divisions will be conducted with no playoffs or championships. We will offer a bragging rights game for U8 and under.
17. Semi-Final and Championship Games-TIES
Ties- For Semi-final and championship games, the teams will be given a 5-minute rest period following
regulation play and immediately proceed with a maximum of one 5-minute sudden death (golden goal)
overtime period. If the teams are still tied at the end of the overtime period, the FIFA penalty kick
procedure will be used to determine a winner. Only the players on the field at the end of the overtime period are eligible for penalty kicks.
18. Special Rules for U8 * No PENALTY kicks
* No punting
* No head balls * No off-sides * No intentional slide-tackling * There WILL BE: goal kicks, corner kicks, throw-ins and goalies19. Special Rules for U9-U10 * No pass backs * No punting
* No head balls * Penalty kicks only if it is a goal scoring opportunity
Mid-Ohio Classic Soccer Tournament
Jason Hissong, Tournament Director 419-512-6851
If you are interested in having tourneycentral.com produce your
tournament, check us out here.